ABOUT FIBER DAY 2020
Fiber Day is intended to bring together all those involved in the roll out and operation of fiber optic networks in order to learn from each other. By exchanging knowledge, gaining new insights and coming to a mutual understanding we will be able to move forward. We only have one goal in mind: to enable every household and business in the Netherlands to benefit from fiber optic connectivity.
WHY VISIT FIBER DAY?
- Find out all about the latest developments in the market
- Get up to date on new techniques and innovations
- Talk to stakeholders such as municipalities and other public authorities
- Learn about relevant laws and regulations
- Expand your network and meet colleagues
WHO VISITS FIBER DAY?
- C-level, members of the board, founders and owners
- Financial institutions (banks, private equity)
- Policy makers (municipalities, national government)
- Business developers, sales persons, other commercial roles
BECOME A SPONSOR
On the 7th of October 2020, the Fiber Carrier Association is organizing the Fiber Day for the third time in a row. Fiber Day is rated with an 8 out of 10 by visitors and sponsors. This event could not have been a success without the support of its sponsors. FCA will be celebrating its four-year anniversary in 2020 and has already committed many organizations to the Fiber Day. Would you be interested in becoming a partner of the event and would you like to associate your organizations’ name to the Fiber Day? Make sure to ask about the sponsoring opportunities.
ABOUT FIBER CARRIER ASSOCIATION
Fiber Carrier Association (FCA) offers carriers a helping hand and offers advice based on collective knowledge and expertise and trends in the Netherlands and abroad. FCA is on good the terms with all stakeholders in the industry. As such, it acts as a catalyst towards the (local) government, the business community and all other affiliated parties.